星期五, 12月 30, 2016

Project 100 2016 File 34 - 就在這一年間,與我有緣吃飯的一百個朋友 - No.37 Loon

Have known you since 1987, a guy with great talent in drawing. Still remember that moment how brave your friend wore the great T-shirt that you had drawn on it, to the school. The funny thing is that we only got to know each other at MIA while both of us are from Bahau.

You are indeed an interesting person with good taste and in my mind, you are like a mobile catalogue that is full of extraordinary cars, gadgets, furnitures, fashion, food with unique taste. It is because of your presence in my life, that my taste in this aspect has slightly been enhanced, directly or indirectly. That's what I thought, at least. Also very much appreciate your dedication of details in things, though sometimes it may be too harsh. And that harshness might be just the side effects of your perfectionism. 

Something that I would like to say to you:
Happy Birthday Bro~

沒有留言: