星期六, 5月 13, 2017

Project 100 2016 File 100+1 - 就在這一年間,與我有緣吃飯的一百個朋友 - No.25 逵村友晋

You are the only jewellery designer that I know. I first knew about your design was from a camera magazine, and that's the first time I realised how perfect when a Leica camera meets with your design. Right away I decided to visit your studio during my first trip to Tokyo, five years ago.

At that time I didn't know how famous you are as a  jewellery designer in New York and Tokyo till I dug out the information from google after my first visit to your studio in Yanaka ~

You have moved from Yanaka to Koenji after a few visits thereafter, your designs are still with full of "Wild but Elegant" mood, and I am so in love with them.

Something that I would like to say to you:
Bring me for Koenji Ramen on my next visit~










沒有留言: